In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and article 13 of RGPD 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, the following are the identifying details of the entity:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT: CELOP JOVEN MODAS, S.L.
Registered Office: CARRETERA DE CARMONA, 29 - C.P. 41710 UTRERA (SEVILLA)
Head of Security: MIGUEL VÁZQUEZ RODRÍGUEZ
Contact telephone number: 955864601 EXT. 15
This website is governed by the regulations applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use it and in future to Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Commerce Electronic and REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, other regulations currently in force.
The users will guarantee and answer, in any case, the veracity, accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided. Under current legislation requires the minimum age of 14 years to provide personal data on this website.
• Information that is collected: Our website may collect the following personal information: name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Also when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing. Below are the uses to which the collected data can be dedicated.
Platform user: identifying data, address, contact information of those individuals or legal entities that want to be part of or already integrated into the company as a franchise or corner / deposit so that they can access different functions, products and services. This account may be canceled by contacting the Security Manager. These data will be used to send a newsletter and information about promotions. We inform you that CELOP MODAS JOVEN S.L. You can communicate your contact information to the marketing company that carries your advertising campaign in order to send them information about our news.
Electronic commerce: to be able to use the electronic commerce service it will be necessary to have a username and password. The data controller uses the user's data to perform the development, fulfillment and execution of the sale of the service or product requested. Likewise, bank details and card numbers will be collected for payment, activate the necessary mechanisms to prevent fraud in e-commerce relationships, as well as manage billing.
Contact: people who request information through our contact form, either as potential clients or franchisees, must indicate their name and an email or telephone so that the person in charge can contact them and offer them the information they have collected. These data may be used to send you offers on new products and services unless you do not want to sign up on our newsletter.
• Purpose of the information collected: Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a user registry and improve our products and services. It is possible that periodic emails will be sent through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may benefit you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled. anytime. Also this data may be communicated by the company in charge of doing our advertising campaigns to be able to execute this service.
• Legitimation: The legal basis for the treatment of data is the consent of the interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our professional services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications carried out by CELOP JOVEN MODAS, S.L.
• Data protection guarantee: CELOP JOVEN MODAS, S.L. is highly committed to fulfill the duty to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and update them constantly to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
• Data retention period: Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
• Data transfer: This company will not sell, transfer or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent. Within the contractual relationship established with clients and clients, their personal identification data may be communicated to collaborating third parties with the exclusive purpose of executing the service contracted by the user. You may expressly refuse to transfer your data that you as a client have provided at the time of contracting the services of CELOP JOVEN MODAS, S.L. The data provided when filling the form contained in this website will not be transferred to any other company and will become part of the treatment of potential customers registered by CELOP JOVEN MODAS, S.L.
• International data transfer: CELOP JOVEN MODAS, S.L. does not carry out international transmissions outside the European Union of the personal data that it submits to treatment.
• Exercise of your rights:As interested or interested and holder of personal data submitted to treatment by CELOP JOVEN MODAS, S.L. You have the right to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: right to know and obtain information about your data that we are submitting to treatment.
- Right to rectification or deletion: right to correct or modify the data provided at the time that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: right to request the elimination of personal data submitted to treatment by CELOP JOVEN MODAS, S.L.
- Limitation of the treatment: it involves the marking of the personal data conserved, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
- Opposition right: right to have your data not submitted or processed or its execution ceased.
- Data portability: right to have your data provided to another data controller without any impediment.
You have the right to exercise these rights at any time and to obtain a response to your request from CELOP JOVEN MODAS, S.L. within a maximum period of one month. To exercise these rights you must send a request in which a copy of your ID is attached to the address CARRETERA DE CARMONA, 29 - C.P. 41710 UTRERA (SEVILLA) or via email to [email protected] Likewise, you have the right to file a claim with the competent control authority, in this case the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (aepd.es) if you consider your rights in the protection of personal data violated.